What are the top 5 podcast lessons learned thus far?
Top 5 Podcast Lessons Learned
Below are my top five podcast lessons learned;
- You will not die – whether it’s starting a podcast, a YouTube channel, posting on social media, starting a business, writing a book, etc., you will not die. Yes it’s scary doing something new you haven’t done before but it’s also exciting. Trust your gut and take a chance in life.
- What’s the worst thing that can happen – I’ve interviewed many very successful real estate investors and I’ve heard a common theme amongst them when I ask “how do you take action when you are afraid?” I hear over and over again that they say to themselves “what’s the worst thing that can happen and can I live with that?” The next question they ask is “what’s the upside and what’s the more likely scenario.” Fear is real. Most of us feel it. The difference is that some are able to push past the fear and take action even if they are fearful.
- I learn from every guest – some podcast listeners listen to a few episodes. I record each and every one of them and I learn something new from every guest. I’m thankful for this and did not really think about how powerful this would be.
- I’ve partnered on deals and found new investors from the podcast – I’ve had the good fortune to partner with a number of guests on the podcast and I’ve been fortunate to meet new investors that passively invested alongside me in deals.
- My guests and I have helped others learn and take action – I absolutely love receiving DM’s from someone that I didn’t have a prior relationship with that lets me know they learned from listening to the podcast and then they went and took action. I don’t make a dime in this circumstance but as a human being, it just feels awesome to see that content you put out actually helps change the lives of others. Very blessed when this happens.
There are many more lessons learned but I narrowed it down to the top 5.
Why do I share this story with you?
I share this because I want each of you to know what you do matters. Trust your gut. Take a chance in life. Yes it can be scary and uncomfortable but you will never know if you can accomplish your goals if you don’t try. The other thing is, you don’t realize it now but 6 months from now, 1 year from now, 3 years from now, you may be helping to inspire someone in your network to take action. Your action has a ripple impact!
Don’t Miss Out – Subscribe and provide 5 Star Review On Apple Podcasts
Don’t miss out on an episode to learn from other seasoned investors. If you have yet to subscribe and provide us with a five star review on Apple Podcasts, it’s FREE and will take 30 seconds. Click the link below, hit the SUBSCRIBE button then scroll down and select 5 stars (the fifth star furthest to the right). That’s it!
If you’ve already subscribed and provided us with a five star review, then thank you and please share the show with a friend!